Full stack developer SARA Robotics
SARA is the Social care assistant that is here to stick. Together with our customers and team we create a real care robot that actually makes a difference for care workers and the clients.
As a Fullstack Developer at SARA Robotics you will work with the newest techniques and help us shape our SARA platform. You will be a teamplayer within an ambitious team and your contribution to our agile way of working is structuring the process. We work with multidisciplinary teams of data scientists, UX professionals and front- and backend developers. You are part of the software development team (3 FTE including you) and give technical advice to the team
SARA is a startup which made a huge journey since the start. It is now time to take the next steps and we are looking for a technical lead which can help us. Above all it’s simply fun to work at SARA Robotics.
• One of the contact person for our external (tech) partners and suppliers.
• A critical and quick thinker
• Innovative and creative with a growth mindset– we are doing new things with a lot of ambiguity
• A good communicator
• Interested in the healthcare industry and what technology could bring to support care workers
• Driven to keep learning
• Interested in supporting colleagues and helping them grow
• Experienced with a demonstrable amount of professional experience. We don’t believe in years of experience, we believe in the quality of your work (but since you ask: 3-8 years as a guideline)
• Higher educated (HBO or WO) in the direction of Computer Science / ICT
• Fluent in both Dutch & English –At this moment SARA only speaks Dutch!
You are not scared by any of the following techniques
• Experience with .NET Core / C# / REST API / Entity Framework / OpenApi
• Experience with general tools like Github / Jira / Jenkins / Docker / Kubernetes / AWS / Azure
• Knowledge of databases and writing queries (SQL / PostgreSQL)
• Knowledge of languages such as Python / Java
• An entrepreneurial environment where you’ll be heard
• Freedom in doing what you love
• An innovative environment who will help change the healthcare sector
• Good working conditions – in Eindhoven
• The ability to keep learning on the job
• Amazing colleagues
About SARA Robotics
SARA is a software platform not a hardware product. SARA aims to create a better work balance for professional caregivers and to provide extra care to clients for whom staff do not always have time. The robot works as a social entity in nursing homes to improve the quality of care where possible. We are determent to reach our goal and to be the first robot that will stick and will not be another entertainment robot. We are a eHealth Startup and work together with partners an customers to really make impact and a difference. SARA Robotics is successful product spinoff of Bright Cape.
About Bright Cape:
Motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic about what you do? Do you have a data driven mindset and want to put this into practice in an energetic and vigorous team? Stop searching, because we have a match. Who we are? Bright Cape is a small & big data consultancy firm located in Eindhoven & Amsterdam with a European reach. Bright Cape and SARA Robotics employees are very diverse but share their excitement for new opportunities and positive way of thinking. We also greatly value our team outings, monthly ‘VrijMiBo’s’, Christmas party, family day and most of all our yearly ski trip!
Challenge accepted? Curious to learn more about SARA Robotics? We would like to meet you! Please send us your motivation and CV. We will contact you soon!
Contact person: Maartje Claassen-Eradus
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.